Case Study #1: DMB’s Victory at Verrado
DMB sought to develop a 1,200-acre active adult neighborhood within Verrado, an 8,000-acre, 10-year-old master planned community in Buckeye, Arizona, 20 miles from downtown Phoenix. Ipsum Group advised DMB on a business strategy to create the first multi-builder active adult community in Arizona and only the second in the country.
- Conducted consumer research
- Created boomer lifestyle- and life-stage-centric residential product pattern book and boomer housing education program for builders
- Developed multi-builder/developer sales model, amenity, and lifestyle concepts and programming
- Partnered with Cecilian Worldwide to develop brand strategy, name, and initial advertising campaign
- Advised on marketing communication strategy, including media
Generated 7,000 new leads in approximately 15 months prior to sales start; managed overnight campout for the first 15 homes; closed 100 home sales in the first year.